Mobile hydraulic service (MHS200/260) is intended for supply, refueling and pressure test of hydraulic systems of airplanes with working fluid while their terrestrial development test, as well as for supercharging of hydraulic tanks with nitrogen and power supply of hydraulic systems.
- working fluid supply of one or simultaneously two hydraulic systems of airplanes;
- refueling of hydraulic systems with working fluid;
- pressure test of hydraulic systems with working fluid;
- supercharging of hydraulic tanks of airplanes with nitrogen;
- power supply of hydraulic systems with a direct current;
- pour of working fluid, when unserviceable, from main and supportive hydro-systems and their flushing with nitrogen, supplying from cylinders MHI 200/260;
- closed fueling of the main tank by the way of its swapping from can with a forcer or from refueler with special fluids;
- filling suction or pressure hydrolines of main hydro-systems with working fluid;
- cyclization of working fluid of main hydro-systems;
- removing gas from working fluid of main hydro-systems;
- heating of working fluid in main hydro-systems;
- sampling of working fluid from main hydro-systems for defining the class of purity.
As a working fluid in a plant AMG-10 or 7-50s-3 fluids can be used.